UNDERSTANDING ANXIETY WORKSHOPS
Seasons is pleased to offer a selection of workshops to help you make sense of the growing problem of anxiety. Each workshop will focus on understanding what anxiety is, how it develops, and will provide participants with a variety of strategies for managing symptoms related to it.
Choose the workshop(s) best suited to your needs:
Understanding Child Anxiety
· Adult and child (grades 1-6) components
· On Saturday 14 January 2017 adults attend a 2-hour workshop (9:30-11:30 am) and children attend a 90-minute workshop in the afternoon (1-2:30 pm).
· $75 for 1 adult and 1 child participant. Extra children or adults $25 each.
Understanding Teen Anxiety
· Adult and teen (grades 7-12) components
· On Saturday 21 January 2017, adults attend a 2-hour workshop (9:30-11:30 am) and teens attend a 90-minute workshop in the afternoon (1-2:30 pm).
· $75 for 1 adult and 1 teen participant. Extra teens or adults $25 each.
Understanding Adult Anxiety
· Adults only
· Saturday 28 January 2017 (9:30-11:30am)
· $60 per person or $100 per couple
Seasons is pleased to offer a 4-week workshop that focuses on the concerns of Blending Families. Each 2-hour session will focus on different challenges facing many families today.